Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I will

I was recently inspired by a post I viewed on EVERYDAY MUSINGS to come up with my own list of goals. I love to write things down. It makes things feel so possible.
This is what I have so far. I hope it is an ever expanding list.
  1. Live somewhere other than Texas. I really have been trying to figure out how Honey & I may be able to move to Colorado or Oregon. Even if it is just for a while.


  2. Visit Europe. Preferably on honeymoon. (fingers crossed)


  3. Earn my Masters degree. Then earn my PhD.


  4. Buy a house and make it our own.


  5. See Honey figure out his dreams and watch him accomplish them.


  6. Volunteer at the Homeless Fair this time next year.


  7. Figure out small ways to take care of others (without neglecting myself).


  8. Read. Read. Read. (I will post a list of books soon).


  9. Watch the sun rise or set on a rooftop with Honey.


  10. Go to Africa. Take many pictures while on Safari. Volunteer in a refugee camp.


  11. Leave less of a footprint on the earth and more of a footprint in the lives of others.


  12. Learn more about attachment parenting.


  13. Laugh as much as possible.


  14. See much more live music.


  15. Go white water rafting.

{beautiful image found here}

3 comments:

  1. What a list. I would start w/the small and work my way up....but that's just me... Take care of the personal stuff then when the bigger stuff can not be achieved for whatever reason it might not matter as much? or by then your ideas will be different.. At least that's how its been for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Colorado! You'll like it here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your list! i did a similar list and it was so nice to see them written out. good luck with all your adventure!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.