Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Featured Favorite Blogger

I love reading other people's blogs. I like to get a feel for what others live like. Maybe it is a little nosy on my part, maybe I am just fascinated by human nature. Maybe I just use this to gage how "normal" I actually am :)
Either way, I have accumulated a list of several blogs that I visit on a regular basis.
One of my favorite blogs to visit is Leigh's creation, Marvelous Kiddo. I recently contacted Leigh and asked if she would be interested in participating in a humble little interview conducted by yours truly. She agreed. I giggled with merriment. And now, here you go. . .

WHAT ARE 5 THINGS THAT YOU JUST ADORE?

Eating fresh cherries by the bowlful
Browsing for hours in a bookstore
Witnessing a great live performance
Paris
Snuggling in bed with my husband and son on Sunday mornings

WHAT ARE 5 THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T STAND?
Bigotry
Prompting a child to say something polite
Smoking
Bad listeners
Anchovies

WHAT ARE 5 THINGS YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? (side note - never know if I should use "to" or "too")

Meeting my new baby (due August 30)
Seeing the movie version of Where the Wild Things Are
Attending a friend's summer wedding
Hanging out with my son tomorrow (and every day!)
Traveling to someplace I've never explored before

By the way - isn't she the most lovely pregnant woman you have ever seen?

2 comments:

  1. Great interview! I love Leigh's blog--and she really is gorgeous. Keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me as a favorite blogger! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.