Monday, May 4, 2009

My friend Will


Honey's mom was in town this weekend. She stays with us when she comes to visit and she works really hard in her day to day life; so we tried to keep the activities to a minimum. A lot of rest and relaxation was in order. We rented Seven Pounds on Saturday night. I loved it. Such beautiful characters. So many authentic depictions of emotion.
I am a huge Will Smith fan already, so I may have entered into this with some bias. But I stick by my evaluation.

Fun little side note - I always tell Honey that I want to invite Will & Jada over for dinner one night because I think we would make great friends. I like to imagine a world where they would actually attend a dinner composed of Shepard's Pie and board games.
Photos from Atomic Popcorn

2 comments:

  1. I heard this movie was totally depressing - so was it or not? I don't have time to watch movies anymore, so I will just settle for your opinion :)

    BTW, I have a Sony Alpha A-200 DSLR with three lenses - but I primarily use my 50mm f1.4 lens. Its sort of a entry level DSLR camera, but it works great for just being a hobby.

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had heard the same that it was totally depressing.. But I did not find it that way at all... To be able to pick just the right person to literally have something so personal of yours is hard to do... and for his character to feel so remorseful and turn it around is something else... Most would have gone on w/their lives, bitterly or end their own life w/out thought of giving back.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.