Thursday, May 21, 2009

Honey needs a new do


Honey has dark semi wavy hair, which I think is just adorable. However, he has kept it short since I've known him. After much bargaining, I have finally convinced him to grow it out. I am hoping for a laid back, messy (kinda like Zach Braff or Zachry Levi) look. The problem is that I am having a difficult time finding photos to give the girl who cuts his hair. If you know of any good photos, you are welcome to send some links in my direction.


BTW - This is my FAVE photo of my Honey :)

2 comments:

  1. i've always liked patrick dempsey's hair...
    http://photos.posh24.com/p/85126/l/patrick_dempsey/patrick_dempsey_charmar_fransmannen.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. well your honey does look good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.