Friday, April 24, 2009

Why am I a complete computer retard?

I can not get my stupid blog to do anything I want it to. For example, my earlier post today was supposed to have a completely thrilling trailer of True Blood. No such luck. Apparently I am incapable of uploading a video. That's right folks, that super easy little post a video tab does not work for me. Also - I want my blog to be wider. I want my banner to go all the way across the top of the screen AND I want to be able to post photos without having the entire right side deleted due to lack of space.

What is wrong with me? How is it possible that children can have successfully delightful blogs, yet mine looks like a child created it in a hurry, while having a temper tantrum, after a head injury?

Ok- rant over.
Thank you for your time.

1 comment:

  1. Can I join the "I don't know how the heck you make your blog look good" club?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.