Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Drool much?







These are all dresses that I am currently obsessing over. I dream about them. I think about how they would look paired with all of my shoes and other accessories. I imagine the places I would go just to have an excuse to wear my little babies.
I am slightly upset at Anthropologie for being a wee bit out my price range. However, every time I swear off even looking at their stuff - I get the next catalogue and fall in love all over again.
Oh Anthropologie, I can never stay mad at you.








1 comment:

  1. I can't get out of that store without NEEDING something. Their dresses, skirts and home decor are beyond charming!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.