Monday, July 20, 2009

Yummy Pink Goodness


Saturday night we went to a little dinner party with two other couples. It was a really great night. Honey & I tend to run in different circles, so I am always excited when we find other couples that we both like to hang out with. Fortunately for us, we have had a good run of couple outings lately.

I made these strawberry cupcakes as my contribution to the evening. It was a good feeling when they turned out to be a big hit. In fact, I received more than one request for the recipe. However, those kudos should be passed along to Recipe Girl.com - and this is not the first of her recipes that I have had success with. If you are in need for something to bring to an event, check out her site. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty pink! I, too, take great pride when my treats turn out to be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! these look great. thanks for stopping by my blog, comments made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.