Sunday, July 19, 2009

I am having a hard time at my new job.
Unfortunately, I can not really elaborate. I will say that I am exhausted from working long hours.
Unfortunately, my graduate program starts in less than a month, and I can not realistically expect to find a suitable job alternative before then. My plan is to stick it out and do the best I can. A really good friend of mine tells me to try focusing on her family motto: "Work hard, have a good attitude and say your prayers."
In the interest of staying positive, I have decided to end this post on the upbeat note otherwise known as Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.
I can not wait until this comes out!




1 comment:

  1. Aw, it'll be over soon! Time really does fly, and it helps to have an end in sight. I am counting down the days until this movie comes out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I want to know what you think. Unless you are going to be mean to me - in which case, thanks but no thanks.